Recent content by mikeyless

1. M

info needed and saying HI

can u guy reccommend hardy fish that go well with each other in an fish onlly set up, is a lion suitable, or what will go with a lion and have great effect:hallo:
  2. M

i have a 65 gallon glass, planning on getting a lion, proberly a panter grouper, a blue tang and 2 maroon clown, i may not get a grouper and get 2 yellow tangs:dance:
  3. M

i figured crushed coral would be easier to clean, because i use to have sand and its a pain to clean,also i figured it helped alot with balancing nitrate, etc what do you guys recommed, i figured sand with all live rocks in a all fih aqaurium, no coaral. any pointers!!!!!!!!!!
  4. M

i figured crushed coral would be easier to clean, because i use to have sand and its a pain to clean,also i figured it helped alot with balancing nitrate, etc what do you guys recommed, i figured sand with all live rocks in a all fih aqaurium, no coaral. any pointer!!!!!!!!!!
  5. M

:chair: hey yall im not that new to saltwater aquarium, but, but this is my thread,i would like more info(info always good) on a fish only aquariums, im palnninng on doing crushed coral, for substrate and all live rocks as i guess basic decoration, any info or help any one can give me i would...