Recent content by mikeniccy

1. M

algea ID please!!

thanks will give it a scub down tonight..
  2. M

algea ID please!!

I need some extra flow on the other side of my tank, but that area gets alot of flow almost direct flow. I hit it with the turkey baster and it kind of flaked off. so I rubbed it with my finger and It will come off easily. should I remove?? If I should I was thinking that I should remove the...
  3. M

algea ID please!!

so coralline isn't always purple. Should I feel it and if it's hard and not soft then its OK?
  4. M

algea ID please!!

I have this reddish pink algea growing. Wondering if anyone knew what this was and If it was OK to keep in the tank. I think It adds a little color but I don't want it to take over my tank. TIA http://home.earthlink.net/~email-mike/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/tank302.jpg...
  5. M

help with ID!!

I exaggerated the size I wasn't at home when I posted. Hes actualy 1/4 inch maybe alittle smaller. I'm going to try to get a better pic.
  6. M

help with ID!!

Ok so I'm not sure what it is. He is about 1/2 in long, white, flatish, and has legs on his underside and hauls butt. I was thinking maybe a baby crab? I don't know I just was thinking that because it has legs.
  7. M

algae? ID...

I'll try to get a better pick but my can't seem to get a good pic through the glass. My camera wants to focus on the glass instead. It to me looks like taranchula legs branchy and hairy.
  8. M

algae? ID...

grew in a week, quite a bit of growth for a short bit of time.
  9. M

algae? ID...

Just found this branch like plant growing on my live rock. I tried to ID it but no luck. This is my first saltwater tank. Is it good or bad. Thanks for any help. BTW first post....