Recent content by Merlin67

1. Merlin67

Rescued BioCube 29G: A Work in Progress

Looks so much better! nice job. Use Chemi-Pure Elite 11-12oz and 100g of the purigen pouch works great in those cubes. Check out online for the mods for adding the media baskets and the skimmer for the back. Remove those bio balls, etc....I like to siphon the back once in a while when you do a...
  2. Merlin67

Killing Aiptasia with electricity

I want one ASAP. If it really, really, works! lol Please.
  3. Merlin67

Critter ID

Aiptasia. Kill it. Peppermint shrimp will sometimes eat them. or injection of chemicals.
  4. Merlin67

October 2010 POTM Contest!

HALLOW-EEL FROM THE FOWLR TANK..
  5. Merlin67

Stinkin' Flatworms!

Thalassoma duperrey Make sure it's a Juvenile that looks like this. black & white on it for sure. A had a client who had masses of both flat worms. He told me he didn't even had to feed it cause it was muching on them and all the bristle worms as well. Some have success with big mandarin...
  6. Merlin67

GSPs dying?

I would knock the ammonia out with a water change for sure. Remove anything that dies as fast as you can.
  7. Merlin67

GSPs dying?

Ammonia will stress the tank out! how long has the tank been running? You might of overloaded the tank, if it's new.
  8. Merlin67

Skunk cleaner shrimp

Great sign! they grow and shed with the iodine in the tank.
  9. Merlin67

Stinkin' Flatworms!

Yep. they love light and over feeding as well. The best thing is the flat worm exit for sure. You can dip the corals in a strong Lugol's Solution. you see them curl up and get out of the rocks and stuff. But, you will only get out what you can. Then you can use the flat work exit to finish the job.
  10. Merlin67

Stinkin' Flatworms!

get credit for the other wrasses and get a nice size Saddle Wrasse. they do the job.
  11. Merlin67

My New Red Sea Max 250

it's below in my signature. :)
  12. Merlin67

Angler Fish info needed.

FreshMarine.com - Frogfish - Frog Fish - Angeler - Assorted Frogfish - Colored Angler - Buy Frogfish Now and Save
  13. Merlin67

Killing Aiptasia with electricity

Thanks Again!
  14. Merlin67

Thanks! I have photobucket already. we use this from now on!!
  15. Merlin67

how are these pictures looking so good in here at 50 kb......