Recent content by Markyt58

1. M

Thanks for your comment Uncle99. So, I’ll go with 2 heaters. Back in my tropical days (ex catfish geek) 1 old school heater sort of in the right zone was enough. But now, size up the water volume, work out heater wattage, divide by 2 then round UP to next sized heater? Sent from my iPhone...
  2. M

Thanks for the comment and excitement on my ‘I’ll get there one day’ tank build. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Hi Dave, thanks for all that helpful advice. I will take it on board :) I've got the UV already, 2nd hand, 2 months old, seen receipt. He was only selling as marriage had broke down and he had to sell everything. I have since read many reviews on UV or NotToUV and im torn... I did think about...
  4. M

Hi all. Just joined and it seemed that i need to introduce myself and what im about...? Name: Mark Lives: Halifax, West Yorkshire Keeping: Will be fish and coral. Tank: still in the process of buying but will be EA Reefpro 900, BM curve 5 skimmer, 3 way dosing, 2 x H2O reactors...