Recent content by Markthereefer

1. M

Hello from Ga.

thanks fpr the welcomes
  2. M

Mark's AIO Nuvo 16 Reef (in the making)

My new Nuvo 16 aquarium I won from Innotivate Marine during one of their monthly aquarium giveaways through facebook. First time I've ever won anything like this. I'm very excite of getting this tank up and running. First i need to sand down the aquarium stand I have for the Nuvo. Going to...
  3. M

Light Gold Wall Hammer

I wife bought me this for Wall Hammer for my bday last Nov.
  4. M

Whippetguy's 16g Nano Tank

Your Nuvo looks pretty cool. i was diggin' the video of the Tiger Shrimp. Busy as a bee lol. I have a Nuvo 16 as well
  5. M

Mark's AIO Nuvo 16 Reef (in the making)

This will be my first tank thread I'm starting out with. I will be posting my 65gal mixed reef tank soon. My new Nuvo 16 aquarium I won from Innotivate Marine during one of their monthly aquarium giveaways through facebook. First time I've ever won anything like this. I'm very excite of...
  6. M

Hello from Ga.

I appreciate it. I'm working on that right now so i can start posting photos. I have a thread of my Nuvo 16 ready to be posted. I't nothing special right now for being 5wks old. I will be checking out your Nuvo thread.
  7. M

Starting my biocube 14 up

any updates on this???? I'm curious to see how you're coming along
  8. M

Stocking a 2 gallon

Would you post a photo of this 2gal crab tank you're running with?
  9. M

Nuvo 16

Congrats on getting the Nuvo 16 for Christmas. I have one. i won from Innovative Marine through facebook. i am sure you're going to love this setup.
  10. M

Hello from Ga.

hello everyone. I'm Mark from Ga. I'm new on here but not new to this wonderful and beautiful hooby of reefing. I currently have 3 reef tanks running. A 65gal mix reef, AIO Nuvo 16 (cycling out right now) and a 10gal reef/planted tank. I will be posting my Nuvo 16 tank build thread here...