Recent content by mane3215

1. M

Sfiligoi, 380g Starphire tank, bubble king ext 400, grotech, Dialyseas and CADS unit!

Re: Sfiligoi, 380g Starphire tank, bubble king ext 400, grotech, Dialyseas and CADS u Sorry its been sold, the only thing I have left is the light.
  2. M

Sfiligoi, 380g Starphire tank, bubble king ext 400, grotech, Dialyseas and CADS unit!

Re: Sfiligoi, 380g Starphire tank, bubble king ext 400, grotech, Dialyseas and CADS u Thanks amay, the tank was sold though =). Here are some pics of the CADS/Dialyseas
  3. M

Re: Sfiligoi, 380g Starphire tank, bubble king ext 400, grotech, Dialyseas and CADS u Still available, want to sell it with the cads. May throw it on ebay, but have no time.
  4. M

Post your enchinophylias!

That is shaweeet!
  5. M

Re: Sfiligoi, 380g Starphire tank, bubble king ext 400, grotech, Dialyseas and CADS u Yes they are, not sure on the size, I think 45g I can get measurements for you tomorrow if you like. Thanks.
  6. M

Let's see em Encrusting Monti's

Ya been a while =). Been really busy! Still doing construction started landscaping business in 06. Took off haven't had much time since between the two =(.
  7. M

Bubble King, Sfiligoi 400w ACLS, Grotech, Aquarium Obsessed, Dialyseas, CADS for sale Need to move this stuff, taking up a lot of room! Grotech HEA 80 Hang On Skimmer used for about 4 months 175.00 obo Sfiligoi ACLS 400w Infinity fixture, and ACLS dimmable digital programable ballast...
  8. M

Let's see em Encrusting Monti's

Thats sick bro! Very nice. If I had a tank I would nag you for a piece =P!
  9. M

Giesemann Moonlight 260 with 250w de 20k and two t5's with moonlight

looking for some offers =), not sure what a fair price would be.
  10. M

The demensions are 35 1/2 x 10 1/4 x 3 3/8 high. Thanks
  11. M

$1,500 fish?

oooh peppermint angel! 15k-20k for those fish =).
  12. M

I am not sure what to ask, I think I paid 2200.00 for it when I bought it about 1.5 years ago or so. It is a custom built unit with only one 250w de and two t5's (forget the wattage) and a moonlight. Its all controlled by the computer on the end of the unit and has a built in ballast for a...
  13. M

BAD ASS! I wanna piece =P
  14. M

Same ol same ol! Yeah, you are "some what" east coast =P. Ok ok, I'll let it slide but you need to send me one still hehe. That thing must have been huge.
  15. M

Butta! Send it on over so I can give it some east coast luvin!