Recent content by maffu

1. M

Needed....Experience in Hardware

likewise... all my fish cluster at the front of the tank when I am going to feed so I leave everything on and spot the food in with a turkey baster so that it goes throughout the tank... and makes them think and work! I tend to target feed the LPS etc when I do this as the shrimp in...
  2. M

clams

same clams different angle and light....
  3. M

Tridacnid Clam Filter!

what about just using a boat load of cryptic b-valves.... non photosynthetic filter feeders.... if the light proves too much of an ache to fix in ? M
  4. M

clams

cheers craig... and witfull... I forgot to mention.. my other hobby is bonsai... you might be suprised lol ;)
  5. M

clams

and one more..
  6. M

clams

heres the ones I had to shrink some more..
  7. M

clams

found this pair ... the others are all too big and will have to wait until I get home M
  8. M

clams

pics voila!
  9. M

clams

will post them when I get home later! ;) M
  10. M

clams

sarah ... did you get it from clams.co.uk? there are some pics of the clams I got from them on UR! M
  11. M

AquaMedic?

5 weeks from my hose on an RO top up..... will be flinging it back from whence it came
  12. M

ID please!

Nicky, the attachment point is there.... but... as it has moved it seems to have withdrawn then attached. I have not seen it physically move, but merely witnessed it in different shapes, and through photo comparison to real time, see that it has moved! Since yesterday the attachment point...
  13. M

ID please!

best I can do at the moment...
  14. M

ID please!

On the picture you will see amongst some mushrooms, a black\blue blob. It has a central opening. I had been told that it may be a sea squirt.... but I beleive they dont move! Over a period of around 2 weeks, this has moved up the rock about an inch.... any thoughts? thanks Matt
  15. M

Jelleyfish

hey great link... I now have an answer to some of my 'unknowns' too! thanks