Recent content by macatxfl

1. M

Anybody Here From Florida?

hi every one im in naples florida south of fort myers there are alot (8 to 10) or more fish stores in the fort myers area only 2 in naples and a few in bonita springs
  2. M

The Hard Hippo

ok thanks
  3. M

The Hard Hippo

hi thanks lee the Mandarin fish i have had for over a year i feed it pods from my refugium and with 200 lbs of life rock there are pods all over my tank i see them at night coming out and they have caves all in my sand bed so what your saying is remove all my fish and only leave my Angel...
  4. P33000144

P33000144

5. M

The Hard Hippo

hi my tank is 100 galllons and refugium is 30 gallons so 130 minus the 200 lbs of live rock and 120 lbs of live sand my tanks been setup for 2 years with no problems and have never had any fish have ick as i have a hospital tank that i use with every fish and do dally water changs when the fish...
  6. M

The Hard Hippo

Re: Marine Ich - Myths and Facts no ones picking on him but he does hide alot and i have many caves in my tank with over 200 lbs of live rock and my reef tank has been set up over 2 years so its not a rush thing i add maybe 1 fish every 3 months
  7. M

The Hard Hippo

Re: Marine Ich - Myths and Facts hi can someone help me i cant keep a blue hippo tang to save my life i place them in a hospital tank for 30 days and there fine then place in my reef tank and with in a month they die if i can keep a poweder blue brown ,naso,clown tangs whats up with me killing...