Recent content by mabbus

1. M

Any ideas on this?

Although the coral is dead the worm is still alive. Can't find him now as he keeps burying himself. But thanks for the ID :) edit: Actually tell a lie, just checked the tank and he has re-surfaced
  2. M

saltwatertogo.com

I am looking to get some 48" AquaLife T5's. But living in Brunei, means having to pay international shipping. So far marinedepot have the best shipping costs at $273. But on the slatwatertogo site, shipping here will be $173. I know marinedepot have a good rep, but I have not heard of...
  3. M

Hi all

Hi, Having donated my freshwater tank to my daughter, I decided to use my 55 gallon tank for a marine set-up. So set about reading and researching for about a month, then started to buy the kit and set it up. I'm at the cycling stage at the moment, so just patiently waiting for mother nature...
  4. M

Any ideas on this?

Hi all, I am in the process of starting my first reef tank. I loaded the live sand and rock a few days ago. Last night, whilst looking into the empty tank, I saw the sand moving. so I looked into the area and found this weird looking guy burrowing. I placed it on a rock to see if I could...