Recent content by Luv2reef

1. L

Corals by Anthony

Anyone buy corals from this sponsor? I did once and was very very pleased I see he has a sale thread going and am just curious.
  2. L

Anthony27: Corals by Anthony A++++

You will not be disappointed Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  3. L

Anthony27: Corals by Anthony A++++

Hi all! I'd like to give some feedback on Anthony 27 aka Corals by Anthony. I placed an order with Anthony and asked him to hold the frags for me for 3 weeks. Not only did he agree with me for the sake of the health of the corals, but he was happy to accommodate my needs and hold the corals...
  4. L

ANYONE order items from "Fragtastic Reef"

I ordered a skimmer from him. It arrived. Two weeks later I decided it was too big and I needed a smaller version. I called him and he agreed to send me the smaller reef octo and credit me for the full purchase price of the first skimmer. He was very nice and no nonsense about the whole thing...
  5. L

Help ID Paly/Zoa (spreading all over)

If you isolate the rock the zoas are less likely to spread and cause problems in the tank.
  6. L

Brown button polyps turning neon green

Can you post information on your set up and water parameters? That would help a lot in this situation. Considering many corals are affect and not just one, it seems you may have an issue with your lights, water parameters so other factors like skimming etc