Recent content by luke5150

1. L

HELP! New (old) Red Sea Max 250/ first timer!

I'm taking about the black cabinet. It has a coating on it that shows wipes.
  2. L

I know, but in a tank my size i want to have room for the fish and for coral to grow. It would be nice to have room behind the tank and in front. I still have the tank in my garage so i have no idea what 60lbs of live rock will look like in the tank, and other from the pictures on line i haven't...
  3. L

are you still using the black sponges? when i got the pumps i bought new ones as well but of course have had no reason to open them.
  4. L

how about your live rock? i was just reading the post from the guy who got the c250, working on it with his daughter and wanted to use as little as possible to have more room in the tank. I read that you need a pound a gallon which at 5 dollars a pound for some pinkish purple rock at the shop is...
  5. L

Hey! It was you video on the hob that made me choose it! Thanks. Your new set up looks awesome and complex. How far down does the Maxx have to be when using it? Waiting for it to ship so I haven't had a chance to fool with it. How about cleaning your cabinet?
  6. L

hello everyone! I'm super pumped( it took time......) I just got a used 250. i have wanted a saltwater tank for 5 plus years, been on marine depot for the past two years putting stuff in my cart trying to build the ultimate tank ( without any money of course!). I final bought a red sea max D 250...