Recent content by Lostoften

1. L

Marine Ich

Is a 29 gallon tank large enough to QT all my fish, or do i needd to find another tank? Also quarentinng only 1 fish is if they are sick, for ich they are all sick so they can be in the same tank correct? Powder brown tang 3" 3 bartlet anthias 2" 1 tomato clown 2" 1 damsel 1" Thanks, Al
  2. L

Fish recommendations for 75gal Tank

I just had to remove one damsel, because it probably led to the blue morph's demise. We looked at the LFS at purple goby and bicolor goby's. These are pretty small, do you only add 1 for a bottom dweller? I have a decent amount of live sand as my substrate. Although certain areas are thin...
  3. L

Fish recommendations for 75gal Tank

Currently have: 1 yellow tailed damsel Powder Brown Tang Tomato clown and anemone Chocholate starfish Wondering what recommendations people would have for my tank. Eventually what to add coral, so additions will have to be reef safe. (I know the starfish isn't was given it) Thinking...
  4. L

Saltwarter Ich (crypto) or Lateral Line

I do not have a QT tank set up, I never had used one before on a fish only system. However, I am starting to see the benefits of one :( Observing the tang today, it didnt seem like the damsel was bothering it too much. If this is lympocytosis, won't it spread to the other fish since it is a...
  5. L

Well, I definately will have to head back to the LFS after the holiday. Hope he makes it to then. I have been using flake food for daily feeding, and occasionally either giving: 1/3 cube of frozen BioPure mysis shrimp with multi-vitamins and 1 cube of ocean nutrition formula 2 (krill...
  6. L

Reading links now, but yes raised and cauliflower are great descriptions of how it looks.
  7. L

Here are some more pics, cant get a pic of his right side, which looks worse.
  8. 041

9. 001

10. 029

11. L

He is eating the frozen food I got well. However, neither tang has taken to the flake food. If this is a wound, is it possible that a damsel did it? This damsel swims at the tang, but the tang is a larger fish. Shouldn't it defend itself? I've tried catching the damsel, but since its only about...
  12. L

Not the best of pictures, but I tried. I did notice my stupid blue damsel picking on the tang, but i didnt notice any damage to its fins. The stupid damsel is a pain, tried removing him once I got the tangs, but didnt want to stress them too much as he was eluding the net. Wish my powder brown...
  13. 017_2_

017_2_

14. 0252