Recent content by LMA1965

1. L

Full-Tank Friday!

Tank started in October last year, cycled and fish added in January....they are hiding due to their rocks being rearranged a couple days ago and corals are closing for the evening, but I am pretty proud of it!
  2. L

Snails to clean algae off of glass

I actually do have a Mag Float, and don't mind doing maintenance.....I actually ordered a much smaller order than they recommended for my size tank....I just feel that a small CUC helps with the balance of the tank. I appreciate your input though, thank you
  3. L

Thank you for all the help, you guys are great. Placed an order with Reef Cleaners on your recommendations.......fantastic prices and free shipping!
  4. L

Thank you so much! Would this package be good in my 36 gallon? I probably have about 15 hermits (Blue & Scarlett) and about the same number of nassarius already. Should I pick a smaller package? Diatoms are blasting again after water change and having to rip my tank apart to get Nemo out and...
  5. L

Does anyone have a suggestion on what type of snails are best for cleaning algae in the tank. I have Nassarius snails that sometimes go up the glass but don't seem to get the job done. I have gotten turbo snails which do work well....but for some reason they don't last long in my tank, and...
  6. L

My orange and white ocellaris has suddenly become aggressive towards my black and white ocellaris!

Also, I have been lucky so far with the mandarin, I have been feeding him brine and fish eggs with a syringe and he loves it.
  7. L

My orange and white ocellaris has suddenly become aggressive towards my black and white ocellaris!

I actually came home tonight to find my black & white under attack..... I literally had to dismantle rocks to catch the orange & white. Also decided to grab wrasse as well and they both went back to LFS. So two fish down and rock has definitely been moved. Question.... The b&w fins are damaged...
  8. L

I was wondering the same thing about the additions. I do have a test kit and have used it but since I am in the LFS looking all the time I like saving $ and have them do it......I also wondered about that many fish, but they assured me (yes, I know the want to sell...sell...sell) that the ones...
  9. L

I have a 36 gallon Bow Front reef with fish set up that I started in October, 2014. 40 pounds of live sand, 20 pounds live rock, 20 pounds "dead" rock which I have arranged to have many "caves" and "cubbies". I buy my salt and R/O water (depending on the need) and have my LFS check my water...
  10. L

Looking foward to discussions!

I have a 36 gallon Bow Front reef with fish set up that I started in October, 2014. 40 pounds of live sand, 20 pounds live rock, 20 pounds "dead" rock which I have arranged to have many "caves" and "cubbies". I buy my salt and R/O water (depending on the need) and have my LFS check my water...