Recent content by Lion fishh

1. L

Need help stocking a 120G tank.

Ok, thanks for the help.I'll make sure to read those books too
  2. L

Are copper banded butterfly fish easy to take care of?my local fish store says there a great starter fish , but things I see online say that they are horrible for starter fish and they will die with in a month.
  3. L

No luckily none of the fish have Ich .I was just asking in case any of them get Ich and I'll make sure to check out that website.
  4. L

What is the best way to treat Ich?
  5. L

Thanks for the help . about the tangs what is your opinion on Powder Blue Tang
  6. L

I don't think I could devote my tank to a single fish ,so I won't be getting a triggerfish.What do you think the Best type of eel for my tank is.
  7. L

Or is my tank too small for a triggerfish
  8. L

What are some of the fish with similar colors? Would a triggerfish be a good fit?
  9. L

Yes, I am looking for a fish only tank,but if there is a type of pufferfish that is reef safe,I gladly will have a reef tank
  10. L

I'm planning on having a low current and would like to have some type eel or maybe a pufferfish
  11. L

Hi, I just moved over from fresh water fish to saltwater fish . I'm thinking about getting a 120G tank and need help with stocking the tank