Recent content by linesides

1. L

OMG, what a morning - flooded basement...

didn't you say you had your camera down there???
  2. L

Live Aquaria, your opinion please.

Hey Wit, which LFS do you speak of, I'm headin up to clifton right now, well in an hour or so. Perhaps theres an LFS I'm not aware of yet.
  3. L

Live Aquaria, your opinion please.

I hope they arent out of stock now, I was gonna order them on monday
  4. L

Bulkhead rubberwasher?

Scooter is right, by tightening the nut against the washer you not only risk a slight twist in the washer, which COULD cuase a leak if the twist begins to fold, you also my try to overtighten,trying to get rid of of said leak, which could cuase the glass to crack, cuasing even worse leak.
  5. L

Protecting your home from a reef tank...

Run A de-humidifier. I had a similar problem, except that it was tools that were ruined, a dewalt cordless drill, and a corded one, and countless wrenches and pliers that were left in the fish room were all rusted beyond repair in no time. With the dehumidifier I have not had a problem.That $100...
  6. L

Craziest LFS prices

At the place sharks mentioned, saw a toaadstool, about 3" in diameter for 79.99. But they need to make the revenue for the 3600 gallon reef system there setting up. They just added 1400 lbs of rock into one side(its dual 1800 gallon tanks) and thats even close to what they're goin to need.
  7. L

How do you like your COFFEE?

wee bit of 1/2 and 1/2 and a wee bit of sugar
  8. L

Zoanthids Propagation

bump
  9. L

keeping sandbed clean

2 Conch and a bunch of spaghetti worms and nassarius snails keep mine in check.
  10. L

Zoanthids Propagation

Would anyone care to explain what theses things are trying to accomplish by squirtin liquid at me???(when they are out of the water)
  11. L

Help with a link

Anybody have a good link for identifying snails, worms etc... thanks.
  12. L

Aquascaping

Guess I should have resized huh. oops I have a bit to learn about photography