1. IMG_0335

IMG_0335

2. IMG_0336

IMG_0336

3. IMG_0337

IMG_0337

4. L

anemone splitting

I have a couple of pictures. The new little guy moved to the back of the tank, so I can only get a partial. The other two pics are of the original 'host' anemone one with the gold bar clown...
  5. L

anemone splitting

My BTA split over the weekend. I think in reality it split over about a period of a week. Also, from what Victor is indicating above, that it split from plentiful food. My gold bar clown feeds it every night. Neither of them seem to be stressed and the maroon gold bar is hanging with both of...
  6. L

need desperate help, crab eating my coral!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had some interesting rock crabs in our tank that started eating our coral. We got a skewer and got them out. There were five in all. They made a feast of my yellow zos...
  7. Troy and Linda's Hobby

Troy and Linda's Hobby

Various views of our 72 gallon reef tank
  8. Troy and Linda's Hobby

Troy and Linda's Hobby

9. Troy and Linda's Hobby

Troy and Linda's Hobby

10. Troy and Linda's Hobby

Troy and Linda's Hobby

11. Troy and Linda's Hobby

Troy and Linda's Hobby

12. L

Hello All

Welcome. I'm new, too! Enjoy! It's a challenge and very rewarding, this whole reef thing! Linda and Troy Northern California
  13. L

Reef Tank and A Goby

We set up the tank in the beginning of September. Corals and mushrooms are thriving. We have a plenum filtering system covering a former under crushed coral filter. My fish store guy said the couple inches of live sand over the bottom would work beautifully, and seemingly so. There is a tube...
  14. L

Reef Tank and A Goby

Hi all: My husband and I have a 72 gallon reef tank and we have a just added a mandarin goby to it. We added the copepods to the tank and I am curious how often we need to add these things to ensure he is feeding properly. We have two tangs, an anemone, a royal gramma, two damsels, a yellow...