Recent content by Ladyluvsfish

1. L

Lorraine's Rebuilding of 125 gal Tank

I sure am sorry to read about all your losses. My powder blue tang had an accident about a week ago and almost died and I was devistated. I have had him almost a year. You have suffered multiple losses and I can't imagine having to bear that. The only angel I have now is a coral beauty. I...
  2. L

Lorraine's Rebuilding of 125 gal Tank

Hello! I have a question about your angels. I have always read that if you put more than one in the tank together that they will fight and most likely one will perish. How do yours do? Should one be small breed and the other large breed? I love angels and would love to have a mix. Also...
  3. L

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your help! I am going to add new rock this weekend so rearranging the rock is going to happen. My PBT ate out of my hand tonight for the first time since the accident so he is improving. Normally all my tangs do ok together with the exception of an occasional minor incident always...
  4. L

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your help! My PBT ate out of my hand tonight for the first time since the accident. My hopes are high that he will recover. I have had him for a year and I just adore him. He loves to eat and you might say he is kind of chunky. I am gonna try the egg crate for a temporary...
  5. L

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your reply! Another good idea too! Normally my tangs do ok together but since I need my PBT to rest and recover a temporary separation is a great idea. Thanks!
  6. L

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your reply! You have some really good ideas. I would like to put the yellow tang in the sump for a day or so. He also bothers my sailfin some. The sailfin has outgrown him now and just gives it back to him though. It does not appear that my powder blue has injured his fins at...
  7. L

Hello everyone!

I am new and don't know how to navigate my way around this site but I really need advice and help with a problem I am having. I have a 90 gal reef tang with a 30 gal sump, I have had this for about a year with no problems. I have a powder blue tang, sailfin tang, yellow tang, hippo tang, coral...