Recent content by Lacie

1. Lacie

Sponsors Helping Hurricane Victims

we too are lucky. My mom's house, my house and brothers all in kenner/metairie are largely undamaged, but my sister's house in waveland ms is a total loss. The scariest thing is no one ever ever thought that they would get water from storm surge, but she had it up to her roof. 10 people in...
  2. Lacie

My New Kitty.. its a Bengal!

hes starting to come out more and more around us. Hes sooo cool.
  3. Lacie

so many people are allergic!!
  4. Lacie

Just though i'd share a few pics of my new bengal kitten. Hes a marbled male, 9weeks old. His name is Fiji :) Enjoy
  5. Lacie

Show off those Ricordias

plain ol green yumas
  6. Lacie

Friedimani Pseudochromis and Blue Assesor?

he showed up today, hiding in the back of the tank.
  7. Lacie

does adding a pistol , one that is actually compatable with the yasha hasa, help?
  8. Lacie

New but not a Newbie

pic update :
  9. Lacie

Well i added a yasha hasa to my tank, but i havent seen him since i added him tuesday. If he doesnt show up, i'kk add the (maybe a grounp of 3 :) )friedmanti
  10. Lacie

Will a friedimani go with an blue assesor? I would think since one is a pseduochromias and one is a basslet it would be okay. Also, the basslet spends most of his time at the top of the tank, friedimanis stay under the rocks and around the lower area, usually. Also, this would be a friedmani...
  11. Lacie

My Collection

hey, how does karma work?? The fuge is amazing, it really keeps them down. I do my water changes ever 3-4 weeks. I have a pretty heavy fish load. I just added a female green wrasse, and i want to add a red and/or a blue flasher, a solarensis wrasse, and one more fish.
  12. Lacie

New but not a Newbie

If you ever come in when i'm working - sat & sun- let me know who you are :)
  13. Lacie

My Collection

tank stats Tank Stats: Lighting- (1) 150w 20k hamilton mh (3) 46.5" URI super actinic r vhos (1) $6.5" URI Actinic White Vho Filtration- Center overflow drain, returns come up the back and are spilt in two and then the output is again divided 30l (my first sw tank har har)sump with a...
  14. Lacie

My Collection

i almost forgot my leptastrea
  15. Lacie

my new welsophyllia

yeah, most of the corals we bring home sit in the shop for months. We get tired of looking at them and take them home. Its only on a rare occasion i take a coral the day or the day after it comes in