2. K

Sump Design

Thanks I will look into that.
  3. K

Sump Design

Not planning on it.
  4. K

Sump Design

Working on a sump for a 90 gallon tank. What do you thing of this design?
  5. K

Can I take a chiller on a plane?

The cargo area is pressurized the same as the cabin.
  6. K

How much do you pay per KW?

.0875 in Kansas Electric Power Monthly - Average Retail Price of Electricity to Ultimate Customers by End-Use Sector, by State
  7. K

RO/DI what do you guys think

I just purchased a RO system from Air Water and Ice. I purchased a DI system from spectrapure.
  8. K

Max Cap DI

Disregard this post. I thought they were a sponsor.
  9. K

Why purchase a RSM

I started ordering things today. I ordered the following. Aqua Med skimmer Reef cleaners dry rock 50# InTank media basket JBL 150 watt heater I can not order the tank until I get the mud room redone for my wife. I am planning on being done in four weeks.
  10. K

Infer's 66 RSM 250

It is a very nice generator. Have you looked at the wattage of your equipment? I would think that you would be under 2000 watts. Chiller 500 watts / Heater 300 watts will be your largest draw.
  11. K

Infer's 66 RSM 250

Have you looked at the Yamaha EF3000iSE? To determine if the Honda is large enough add up the wattage of each item you want to use on the generator.
  12. K

Why purchase a RSM

I am thinking about a Aqua Medic Turboflotor Blue 500 now instead of the Tunze 9002.
  13. K

Why purchase a RSM

Where did you purchase yours?
  14. K

Why purchase a RSM

I will but it will be like watching grass grow. It will be a slow build.
  15. K

Why purchase a RSM

After one year of looking I have decided to purchase a RSM130D. I plan on adding the following items. Reefcleaners rock InTank media basket and skimmer cup Tunze 9002 skimmer Still do not know about Chiller ATO