Recent content by Kingfish

1. K

a good 29g fish

In my 30 gal. I have a coral beauty, and I'm planning on putting a pair of black and white ocellarus clowns in there.
  2. K

True Percula or Black Onyx clownfish

Should I get a pair of true percula clownfish or black onyx clownfish?
  3. K

Dr.Foster And Smith

yeah this site is dynomite
  4. K

question on replacing the silicone

Like I said on RD be careful with that. When I did it I scraped out most of the old silicone out on the sides, cleaned it with alcohol, then applied the new silicone. Although it didn't look the like the best job, it only held the water in the tank for about a month. Make sure you do a good...
  5. K

What corals for 250 watt M H?

What are some good corals that do well under a 250 watt M H? What is your favorite coral, and which is your clownfish favorite?
  6. K

Calling all 20 or 30gallon LONG Reef tank owners.

I would go with the 30 gal. Even though you said you don't want fish. F that get a pair of true perc. clowns.
  7. K

Ever have tank nightmares?

A few weeks ago, I was sleeping then in the middle of the night I heard water pouring out. Luckily my tank is in my bedroom. I guess the seal broke through, which was kind of expected since I re-sealed it myself. It didn't look like I did the best job. Everything turned out okay, I had...
  8. K

Aiptasia plagues...

You got to get rid of these things fast. They reproduce like a *****. Back in the day with my old tank, I had one spawning every 2 minutes. At first I thought they were coral, since it came on one of my live rocks that I bought. A couple of months later they were everywhere. Killing my...
  9. K

What fish for a tall 30 gallon

So far I'm thinking about a pair of picasso clowns, 1 coral beauty,1 six line wrasse, 1 small gobby or yellow spotted jawfish, 2 blood red shrimp, a bunch of snails. I'm worried about the six line not getting along with the crew. :rougiem: i know that move
  10. K

Petting fish

have you ever put your penis in the tank? that should have been the question.
  11. K

What fish should I get?

You should get a picasso clownfish
  12. K

I got my tall 30 gallon going

Re: Making your first post Hello, I got my tall 30 gallon going through the cycle right now. Damn it is a long process. :drooool: