Recent content by Kelly1023

1. K

HELP! In need of some marine education :)

So I have followed the instructions everyone has given me (thank you all so much) At the moment, My Ph is at 8.2, Ammonia is at 0ppm, trites are at 0ppm, and trates are at 20ppm. I am really happy with my numbers right now but I am kind of at a loss as to what needs to be done next. My coralline...
  2. K

I'm not sure how to reply to a specific comment so if this looks crazy I apologize. I have had my tank cycling with just live rock in it. It has been over a month and my ammonia level is still very high (around 8ppm). Our ammonia level was high when we added the live rock and the tiny little...
  3. K

Should I be worried about the bristle worms? or add more of the pods? I think I probably need a couple more pounds of live rock. Is 1lb per gallon right?
  4. K

Wow. That table is so informative. Thank you so much for the information! :)
  5. K

Hello everyone! :) I have never joined a forum like this before. I am honestly a bit embarrassed to put my utter lack of knowledge on display. I have had a freshwater aquarium for years and I have toyed with the idea of a saltwater tank for quite a while. I currently have a 36-gallon...