Recent content by Kayla_22

1. K

Tank emergency!!

Oh for sure. I have seen her pick at them before, but not enough to cause this much damage, and now the torch is going so I think she is off the hook. But yes, they can be little pricks some times! Thank you!
  2. K

Tank emergency!!

Thank you for that!! Last night we did a 50% water change and cleaned out everything. I can’t say anything looked better today, but it didn’t look worse. I guess we will see in a few days
  3. K

Tank emergency!!

Hey all, I am from another forum but am seeking help. We have had a 60 gallon saltwater up and running for over a year now with no problems. Suddenly about a month ago we noticed 15 of our zoa frags & colonies close up and “melt” away in less than a couple hours. Then, our palys started to do...
  4. K

Tank emergency!!

Hey all, I am from another forum but am seeking help. We have had a 60 gallon saltwater up and running for over a year now with no problems. Suddenly about a month ago we noticed 15 of our zoa frags & colonies close up and “melt” away in less than a couple hours. Then, our palys started to do...
  5. K

Tank Emergency!!