Recent content by Kate

1. Kate

Going to experiment!

The light has been working great! The only thing is we had a power outage during all of the ice storms, and I lost my goniopora, that I bought the light for, so I've turned it off for now! It works great though! I'm in the process of trying to find another centerpiece coral, so the light will...
  2. Kate

24g Aqua Pod Creepy Guy Adventure

Awwwwww, aren't they cute, ugly, cuteeee, ugly, cuteeeeeeee! lol! What a face! :)
  3. Kate

Hi! I figured out how to video with my digital today!

Hi! Someone in another forum, said it would be easier to share, if I downloaded my videos to Photobucket, so here is my page! I've added some pictures also! :) coralscraftslady - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  4. Kate

14g biocube

There are lights you can buy, for a nano tank, that would support your coral! Some of the other guys here, have some SPS!
  5. Kate

The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

Neat rock, Hightide! :)
  6. Kate

Dark Purple crab

Wow! Just the size of them things, would make me keep him in the fuge! :)
  7. Kate

Day 2 LR exploration! Please help identify!

Make sure the green coral, gets enough light! It looks like it is a brain coral! Good find! :) I loved watching my live rock!
  8. Kate

Day 2 LR exploration! Please help identify!

I have two bumblebee snails, and they don't seem to hurt anything. I have soft corals though, and only one SPS. Anybody know if they go for SPS? I like them. They say, if it has a checkerboard pattern on it though, that it WILL eat coral!
  9. Kate

Thanks; I added another one today, with the camera sitting on a tripod! A little steadier! :)
  10. Kate

Thanks! I'm going to work on learning how to use the camera better, and maybe doing a clearer video! :)
  11. Kate

You will just LOVE it! :) Mine was kind of easy to fill, seeing as I had a 75 gallon to get rid of. I used the rock and coral from it, before selling the contents! We are remodeling, and I had to be able to move the tank and stand, and it has to be empty to do that! This nano, sits on a table...
  12. Kate

lol! Yes, I belong to about ten sites, but only frequent five! People are always asking me for pics, so I decided that was the easiest way to share! :) I have around twenty pounds of rock in the tank, and seperate sump/filter! I figure, the more the healthier! :)
  13. Kate

Hey everybody! I finally figured out how to video with our camera today. I posted my nano on youtube! Enjoy! :) YouTube - My eight gallon Oceanic Biocube.
  14. Kate

The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

Isn't it amazing, just how different our tanks are, but they are all so beautiful! :)
  15. Kate

Going to experiment!

Huh? It has a xenon light bulb IN it! :)