Recent content by kami808

1. kami808

Marine Ich : Treatment Alternatives

I am on day 6 of hypo salinity . I see dramatic results . My butterfly fish was covered in it, not eating . And today no white dots , eating well . I do not see any dots on any of my fishes . On the 5th day my sallylightfoot crab died but my hermits are still doing OK. I am very happy with...
  2. kami808

Differnce between ich and velvet? These are 2 of my fishes Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  3. kami808

Will do ! Thank u guys for the help Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  4. kami808

It's been about 3 days using paragaurd and hypo. The really hardy fishes do not have white dots anymore . My crabs are still alive . My tangs still have dots but everyone's eating well. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  5. kami808

Thank you very much ! [emoji4] Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  6. kami808

I have cupramine and a uv sterilzer coming in this week. Should I also use them with hypo ? Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  7. kami808

24hr update. Sg : 1.0008 , temp: 78f . Hermit crabs and sallylight foot crab looks like there doing fine . I though they would all be dead . Fishes eating well . Ich still the same . Using only a hang on back filter with carbon. Doing water check frequently and water changes as needed using...
  8. kami808

That's awesome to hear. That's currently the process I'm doing right now. Hope all goes well. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  9. kami808

The lfs where I live is the ocean and amazon.com lol . I'm on day 3 of dropping sg. It's almost at 1.009 . I'm am waiting on that cuprmarine, copper, and my good heater to come in . I did fail to qt my new fishes that I now regret. Newbie mistake . Thanks for letting me know about hest...
  10. kami808

Ok will do ! Thanks Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  11. kami808

Ok. I will leave it and just try to feed them properly . Any thoughts on tempature ? Or other medication like paragaurd ? Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  12. kami808

My sg is 1.022 . Would keeping it on the low side and feed them good help ? Or is keeping it at the 1.025 range better ? Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  13. kami808

Thank you very much for sharing this. But yes , I do not have a cycled QT right now . I currently have a 20gal fowlr and a 10 gal sump/refugium . Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  14. kami808

Copper and liverock?

Basicly my whole display has it, I was planing to disconnect my sump , take out invertebrates and start lowering my salinity. Using only a hang on back filter ? Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  15. kami808

Copper and liverock?

Yea lol. Been doing some research, I'm going to try hyposalinity . I also failed to qt some new fish. Won't do that again. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk