1. Jwfish13

RSM E260

Update pic Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  2. Jwfish13

NEWBIE here looking for advice

I second this Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  3. Jwfish13

RSM E260

Yeah they are still exploring separately, one even looks like it is trying to host my candy cane lol Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  4. Jwfish13

NEWBIE here looking for advice

I have a red sea E260 I also love it. It's been up and running for a couple of months now and is doing great. I would also second the AT&T. That is my next upgrade Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  5. Jwfish13

RSM E260

Thanks, I have noticed my zoanthids are growing, each of the frags I have both have new buttons on them. The clowns are growing also, and one is bigger than the other so one is female yay Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  6. Jwfish13

Newbie here

Welcome to thee forums, I just set up my E260 a couple months ago. It is a great system you will love it Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  7. Jwfish13

RSM E260

Thanks Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  8. Jwfish13

RSM E260

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  9. Jwfish13

RSM E260

Update: Tank has been cycled now for about a month. It all went very smooth and no problems to speak of. Got my first corals last month when my tank cycled and also got a pair of clowns. Slowly added a fish a week and a few corals since. I will post pics when i learn how on this site lol
  10. Jwfish13

New SW fish tank (brown spots popping up)

Trust me, I just went through the uglies with my new tank. About 2 weeks of the brown rust colored diatoms. Today I noticed that there was not a need to clean the glass. Just leave it be, there is really nothing that can be done. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  11. Jwfish13

Refuge

I want to add a refuge to my RSM E260, Can this be done? and anyone know how?
  12. Jwfish13

Marty's reef tank

Looking good Marty! I have seen these pics before [emoji14] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  13. Jwfish13

RSM E260

very nice fish. I plan on taking my time.. that is the one thing above all else that is constant.
  14. Jwfish13

Just got the Max E260 Setup and going

sorry to necro a few month old thread, but where did you get a screen cover for your e260?
  15. Jwfish13

RSM E260

Hello everyone, not sure if this is the correct place for this but since i just recently purchased a Redsea Max E260 i figured i would start here. I have the tank up and running (currently cycling) and my aim is to have mostly softies and LPS with a few fish. I am a complete SW beginner and...