Recent content by jtw414

1. J

Replacement Overflows

They said that overflow boxes are availabe, but not the kind that come originally with the tank.
  2. J

Replacement Overflows

Guess who doesn't sell AGA (Aqueon) overflows....Aqueon! That was the first place I looked.;)
  3. J

Replacement Overflows

I thought about that. Just wanted to see if it was worth it to put forth the effort, or if I could get them already made for cheap. I'm in the middle of a full rebuild to include DIY LED fixture, new stand, and new sump. Not looking for more projects, but can make them if I have to.
  4. J

Replacement Overflows

I currently have a AGA 120gal tank with a glassholes.com 1200gph overflowbox. I'm thinking of going back to the dual overflows that originally came with the tank. Does anyone know were I can find replacement overflows like the ones from the manufacturer? Thanks for the help.
  5. J

RG's 209 Oceanic dt

Good to know. Thanks for the info. I'll probably start off around 15-20% and slowly work my way up from there.
  6. J

RG's 209 Oceanic dt

Thanks for the info. I would love to get a PAR meter, but I don't have the $300 to drop on a meter I'm only gonna use a handful of times. Would be useful though. Another question for you. How high above your tank do you hang your fixtures?
  7. J

RG's 209 Oceanic dt

Just curious b/c I'm making my own LED fixture. What intensity do you keep your LEDs at as far as % power?
  8. J

RG's 209 Oceanic dt

Beautiful:thumbup:
  9. J

Aqua Medic 4 channel reef doser

Will consider any reasonable offer.
  10. J

RG's 209 Oceanic dt

Were are the pics?
  11. J

LED Pre-Purchase Reality Check?

I just ordered the 90 gallon kit w/ Apex controller from Rapidled the other day. The reps. there were super helpful and answered every question I had fully. If you go with them let me know. Maybe we can exchange notes.
  12. J

Will take $350 shipping included. Above link is for wrong unit. I am selling the Quadro
  13. J

Has sat in closet unused and I have no need for it. Tested it and still works like new. Retails just under $500. Make me an offer and support my Santa fund:snowski: Aqua Medic Reefdoser Dosing Pump
  14. J

BRS group buy

Well, did not get enough people for the group buy. Will try again in the near future. Thanks to those who wanted to participate.