Recent content by jtma508

1. J

shrimp compatability

I have a pistol, 2 skunks, 2 fire and 3 peppermints in my 90gal. No issues to report here.
  2. J

Solaris I series or AquaIllumination LED :: What's the verdict?

I just wanted to bump this thread one time. Do we have any other actual users of these systems? Your feedback is very important.
  3. J

Solaris I series or AquaIllumination LED :: What's the verdict?

Like many I've been debating LED lighting as I plan my upgrade. I've read tons of threads from people trashing LED who have never used them and are simply repeating what they've 'heard' on the web. So, let's hear from the LED users. I find that threads are started when people first get them...
  4. J

LED lighting

Ohhh... that's a seahorse of a different color. The Solaris pre-I5 models are known to have crappy manufacturing and assembly issues. Pluse they are nowhere near the output of the I-4 and particularly I-5 series. That said, is there anyone hear using either the AquaIllumination or Solaris I-5...
  5. J

New Member with the Solaris I-5

I've been Googling around the web trying to locate either AquaIllumination or Solaris I-5 users to hear first-hand feedback on their light's performance regarding SPS and clams. It seems you can find initial threads when the lights are first setup but none several months out. So, what's the...