1. J

Cute hitchhiker crab

that is cool
  2. J

Texas holey rock questions?

i live in San antonio and i need some texas holey rock
  3. J

new to the hobby

i have a 6 gallon eclipse thats been doing good for 6 months now and i just picked up a 29 gallon from a member of maast but i need to find a light and filter or a detailed sump plan
  4. J

new to the hobby

im new to the hobby and dont realy have alot of money to spend on it so if anyone has any frags or equiptment that they dont need anymore that they want to get rid of for cheap or maybe even free i will be interested this is a expensive hobby
  5. J

toothpaste to remove acrylic scratches

both im sure after a good clean it would be ok though
  6. J

i used colgate maxfresh it wont remove the real deep scratched but the little ones will go away
  7. J

i just put some on a cotton tshirt and rubbed back and forth on a little area i guess the grit in the toothpast lightly sands it down
  8. J

clownfish and flower pot

it is a Ocellaris Clownfish
  9. J

it worked for me got rid of most of the scratched on a 20g acrylic i just got
  10. J

PC Nerds Need Help

go to the command line and type in ipconfig /release then type ipconfig /renew
  11. J

clownfish and flower pot

my clownfish decided to host my flower pot coral the coral doesnt seem to mind is this ok?
  12. J

new blue zoos

how fast do they spread is there anything i can do to make them spread faster?
  13. J

Can Someone ID this coral for me

thanks i couldnt remeber what it was. are these easy to frag?
  14. J

new blue zoos

i got them $8 for 3 of them
  15. J

new blue zoos