Recent content by josepexx

1. josepexx

RSM 250 For sale Many upgrades and fully stocked $1500 !!

I wrote the price ($1500) in the subject but I will add it to the post too, I will most definitely intend to get another tank once we will settle in our new place :)
  2. josepexx

For any more details Please PM me or just reply to this thread Thank You for your interest
  3. josepexx

Live stock includes- assorted crab, occelaris clown fish,true percule clown fish, Jasmine polyp,green mushrooms, ricordea mushroom (XL colony) , Swirly Metallic hammer head, Bubble Coral, frogspawn,torch coral,2X yellow Fiji leather coral,Yellow Tang,Yellow belly blue regal tang, 2X Scarlet...
  4. josepexx

Great opportunity to buy this 2 years old beautiful Aquarium priced to sell We are moving out of state and trying to minimize our moving costs the gain is all yours. This aquarium is fully stocked it is very well maintained with excellent water Parameters . I am including all live stock(fish...
  5. josepexx

Which brand of SALT do you use???

I'm using Red Sea salt coral pro It works great but what I like about it is that its all natural The cavity is that its as popular as IO and therefore you cant find everywhere
  6. josepexx

Anthony's RSM 250

Hi Anthony for future reference I would check RKL it served me very well in the past couple of years .
  7. josepexx

What RS is really about . . .

Couldn't agree more Al Thank You for the reminder..
  8. josepexx

Fun Birthday Idea for Salt Water Nuts

That's really cool I should suggest it to "The cake boss" here in Hoboken NJ
  9. josepexx

mantoots first tank

re: mantoots first tank If the shrimp method not going to work you should try Aiptasia X from Red Sea works great!
  10. josepexx

Dave's RSM 500

Beautiful tank Dave If you want to get better pictures with your I-phone you should try Camera+ or Camera awesome it would help you get sharper images.
  11. josepexx

November TOTM

Congratulations Nexodos You have an amazing tank looks like the real thing Awesome !!
  12. josepexx

For sale Precision Marine RFCa4 Calcium Reactor Package2

I had this system connected to my RSM 250 used it for about 2 weeks so its practically new . Decided to go with 2 part solution easier for me as I don't have the time/knowledge to dial in the reactor. I live on the hudson so anybody NY/NJ/PA that is interested please contact me . I purchased...
  13. josepexx

OT - RSMers Planes, Trains or Automobiles

Not sure about the petrol but one thing is for sure it will protect you... (2011 A6 3.0T Prestige MPG: 18 city/26 hwy)
  14. josepexx

MYNY Black & White RSM250

And a couple more- Jasmine polyp and Evergreen starburst polyp