Recent content by jorsan

1. J

Hurricane FRANCES

dgasmd, When you mention" I found another solution to last me for the next 4 days until the power came back Not a single loss" you mean the use of the air pumps? How do you keep the temperature in control? dont know exactly where you are in Florida but in most part of the state, we always have...
  2. J

Hurricane FRANCES

We have to open a new tread to help us to deal with this situations. All sugestions have to be hear. Sorry about all the losses; this time the hurracaine passes north of us.
  3. J

Hurricane FRANCES

Melev, Impossible to find that "perfect place" because, everybody will whats to go there and after some time, will be "perfect place" no more; same problems as all the cities. What we have is to be prepeared to deal with this situations. This could be the beguining of a new tread that deals...
  4. J

Hurricane FRANCES

Melev, Nobody forces you to leave your home even when its "mandatory"; the problem is that if you live in front of the ocean you will be hit by the storm maybe too hard to resist. They use to try you to leave your home in aeras that could be isolated after the storm and if that happens, you're...
  5. J

Hurricane FRANCES

DarkDruid, Thanks for your help. Do you have experience with this systems? Suppose that I want to run aprox. 200W with one converter; if I have it connected to my car, how often do I have to turn on the car (and how long) to avoid run out of battery? (maybe is not so easy to know). Thanks
  6. J

Hurricane FRANCES

Luis, Im very sorry for your loses; we all know how involve you were with your tank. In the past I had two times when lost everything in my tank. I think situations similar to this happens sometimes to most of us. Always our first reaction is to quit BUT after some time, we decide to start...
  7. J

Hurricane FRANCES

Darkdruid, I dont know nothing about electricity and less about ac inverters BUT yours is a great idea. Could you elavorate more and maybe redirect me to a more deeper information in a website page? options of ivnerters that you consider apropiate for moving for example 2 circulation pumps abd...
  8. J

Hurricane FRANCES

Good luck to all. I have to start to prepear my house my family and myself now. Good luck to all.
  9. J

Hurricane FRANCES

Just an update . . . .we're %$#@$^&&%$ !!!!!!!!!!! This monster is coming to us. I Hope all of us and our families here in Florida go thru this BIG issue without any harm.
  10. J

Hurricane FRANCES

Si nos toca nos jodemos mi amigo. Really is scary!. Im in Miami for the last 5 years and when I saw Floyd in front of us in 1999 covering the hloe floirda coast I realize the magnitude of this monsters. We have to start to think about buying a generator as a back up for our sistems; one of...
  11. J

Playa's Reef

Thanks Palya but I think none of them are new enought to have your recent aditions included; is posible to have one really new (and big to use as a wall paper if thats OK with you)?. I read here and RC all your evolution and at this point will be great to hear from you what do's and what...
  12. J

Playa's Reef

Hi Playa, Lost you in RC and found you here; great! . . .what about a photos of the hole tank? and . . . . . your refugium? Thanks and as everybody is telling you . . . . . WOW!!!!!