Recent content by Johntrigger

1. J

Brown hair ? Cyano ?

Well I changed 30 gallons of water vacuumed sand Snow White and it is brown in morning could this be Dino's chemi clean did nothing I blew off all rock the stuff blows right off easy but any algae that is on rock like fussy gets the brown stuff covering it in hours maybe I will dump 10 gallons...
  2. J

Brown hair ? Cyano ?

I feed frozen missid shrimp I started to rinse it out in a net now. my skimmer is for a 180 gallon bubble Magnus nock off every day I empty a half full cup of brown crap same color as algae . Most rock in tank was Marco rock 125 lbs and 3 peices of jarcardo live rock would cheato die off cause...
  3. J

Brown hair ? Cyano ?

I feed frozen missid shrimp I started to rinse it out in a net now. my skimmer is for a 180 gallon bubble Magnus nock off every day I empty a half full cup of brown crap same color as algae . Most rock in tank was Marco rock 125 lbs and 3 peices of jarcardo live rock would cheato die off cause...
  4. J

Brown hair ? Cyano ?

I do use my rodi water 0 tds I just installed all new filters was reading 1 only thing left is t5 bulbs are 9 month old . As for nutrance I had my tank follow for nine weeks to qt fish and must of this happens then I did move all rock but took each one out and shook of in bucket of saltwater...
  5. J

Brown hair ? Cyano ?

One more[/IMG]
  6. J

Brown hair ? Cyano ?

Here is other pic[/IMG]
  7. J

is this Dino?

Here is one more i also tried chemiclean and it has done nothing to it I bought sea hare it looks like it might be eating it I will let you know the bubble in the algae are from the chemiclean it make tons of micro bubbles in tank.but the brown stuff never had bubbles in it .[/IMG]
  8. J

is this Dino?

I think I have same thing is yours also covering everything like a diatom it even covered my cheato I'm trying to post pic but rc won't let me yet[/IMG]
  9. J

Brown hair ? Cyano ?

[/IMG]Now rc say it must ok pics before they post is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Thank you the bubbles you see in the algae is from the chemiclean it make tons of micro bubbles before the chemiclean it just brown hairy looking.
  10. J

Nuisance Algaes

This is my ? Brown algae pic[/IMG]
  11. J

Brown hair ? Cyano ?

[/IMG]
  12. J

Brown hair ? Cyano ?

[/IMG]