Recent content by john76

1. J

Blastos!

2. J

Euroreef ES5-2 $195 shipped 5mths old

sorry...sold already
  3. J

Liverock NJ 08016 $2.50 per pound

I've got a tub full of liverock for sale from my tank I just broke down. Been sitting with a heater and skimmer and getting ambient light from my pendants. Still very live I can see some of the zoo polyps and shrooms still opening. Probably like 60-70 lbs No pests or hair algae. Mostly...
  4. J

Euroreef ES5-2 $195 shipped 5mths old

I have a Euroreef ES5-2 with original box. It's in great shape. Selling because I now have a dual sump for my frag and main tank and only need one skimmer. $195 shipped. If your local and pick up its $185. My zip is 08016. my paypal is john76@comcast.net Thanks, John
  5. J

Man this sold fast!!!

6. J

Christmas Favia

This is sweet..... $80 at www.atlantisaquarium.net
  7. J

75 tank and stand... South Jersey, Philly area

Sorry for the delay in response... decided not to sell it.
  8. J

Blue protopalythoas for sale

Listed again http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46308&item=4359789188&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
  9. J

Tigahboy's 30g Reef

Awesome stuff. You got some really nice peices in there. What made you take out the cherub? Was it nipping at the corals? I want to get one but I know with my luck I'll end tearing my tank apart to get it out.
  10. J

Blue protopalythoas for sale

Here's my ebay auction....... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46308&item=4357232413&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW I'll have like two other frags of this same morph in a couple weeks. Then that's it until they grow out again.
  11. J

Cherry Time Pink Ric. Yuma

Still a nice ric.....
  12. J

75 tank and stand... South Jersey, Philly area

I'm gonna have a 75 gallon tank and stand for sale in a couple weeks. Not reef ready. I've had it for about a year and it's in great shape. Selling because I'm setting up a new tank. $200
  13. J

Cherry Pickin some Zoanthids

Wow, that red is sick.