Recent content by Jkrutherford74

1. J

Need help with install of an Aqueon Megaflow overflow kit.

I just purchased an Aqueon Megaflow Overflow kit, Aqueon part number 29251. I would like to know how far apart I need to drill the holes for the bulkheads, and how far from the edge of the tank they should be on my acrylic tank. Also, if anyone knows where I can get a curved center mount...
  2. J

Need help installing an Aqueon Megaflow overflow kit.

I just purchased an Aqueon Megaflow Overflow kit, Aqueon part number 29251. I would like to know how far apart I need to drill the holes for the bulkheads, and how far from the edge of the tank they should be on my acrylic tank. Also, if anyone knows where I can get a curved center mount...
  3. J

55 Gallon Tempered Glass Support Structure Broken...to worry or not???

Thank you all for the insight. I do not trust trying to replace the frame, and the footprint of the tank is awkward compared to the models sold today, so I will have to replace the entire thing, tank, stand, sump and all. Now I am trying to figure how big I can go and not worry about it...
  4. J

55 Gallon Tempered Glass Support Structure Broken...to worry or not???

Hello All! I have a rather old (about 9 or 10 years) tempered glass 55 Gallon Tank that I am currently cycling as a reef tank. I do not know exactly what brand it is, but as I was performing the weekly maintenance of removing salt creep today, I noticed on the rear section of the...