Recent content by jbtbusiness

1. J

What LED Light Should I buy

Doing some research on what LED lighting system I should buy. My new tank is about a 70 gallon cube and is 29 x 24 x 24. I was looking at the Maxspect Razor 420r 16000k, but was not sure if it will fit right since my tank is only 29 inches wide. My goal is to get rid of all my LPS and do an...
  2. J

moving tanks, help :-D

I agree with dmatt move them all in...with a small amount of coral you'll be fine.
  3. J

JBJ 28 HQI bulb replacement help

Nice, I had the same type of macro going in the stock refugium with a nano glo light in the back...I did some glass-holes.com mods/1 inch buklhead/overflow and now have an eshopps 20 gallon refugium/sump. With 20 gallons more water I was shocked how much better my tank respnded to it.
  4. J

JBJ 28 HQI bulb replacement help

I have a 28 gallon HQI nano also, I just bought the JBJ Unibody LED light for it, everything is running alot cooler plus I was sick or taking apart the stock hood to change the light twice a year. As for the algae, try a nitrate remover, sounds like they may be high. I used a product called...
  5. J

Water Circulation

I'll give one a try and see if I can split the one line into two going back to the stock nano return chambers.
  6. J

Water Circulation

I just bought a complete overflow kit from glass-holes.com, with a 1 inch bulkhead for my 28 gallon nano cube. I have never drilled a glass hole and hope I don't foul up my tank. Does anyone know what size return pumps I will need? I plan on running two pumps (Hydor 185 gph) going right back...