Recent content by JBmynes

1. JBmynes

Chronicle I, Tank III: Big Reefin' Project

Why is it that our kids always have to climb in to new tanks... My 6 year old Caiden jumped in mine when I was setting up... lol
  2. JBmynes

Day 2 LR exploration! Please help identify!

NICE ROCK!!! looks like you got a bunch of little critters to take care of!! The star fish are 1. Micro brittle 2. Serpent Star/Brittle star
  3. JBmynes

new...

Welcome, we all love pictures ;)
  4. JBmynes

Which skimmer?

Re: Whicj skimmer? I'll take the one to the left if you dont want it :P
  5. JBmynes

Jackpot!

NICE!!!! if there is any thing you dont want, just remember Im only an hour away ;)
  6. JBmynes

Water Change Problem!!!

Ok, all I can tell you to do is READ EVERYTHING HERE http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/just-starting-out-sw-beginners/33555-look-frequently-asked-questions.html Your LFS people shoud be shot, if they didnt give you atleast a few pointers...
  7. JBmynes

Hello all!

Hola, and welcome!!! P.S. Pictures are awesome!!!
  8. JBmynes

Mugshot thread!

Pfft I dont hang with people for $hitsBurgh... LOL j/k
  9. JBmynes

Mugshot thread!

HAHAHA awww come on.....
  10. JBmynes

Mugshot thread!

Yup he sure is, he throws solid blues tho.....
  11. JBmynes

Mugshot thread!

Here is Cpt. SkunkFace... Old picture he was 8 mos old here, he is just over a year old now he loves the taste of his boogers
  12. JBmynes

1st long term project

should do the trick!!
  13. JBmynes

A 55G link in the Golden Chain

black sun coral is awesome!! never seen one before...
  14. JBmynes

Mugshot thread!

It all came off of him its just kind of lingering in the house....blahh... Its mostly gone but I can still smell it, cant open all the windows because its like 30 outside and the Wife and Kids will kill me incents are working now.... stupid dog though it was a cat Im sure.... its funny tho hes...