Recent content by jbeckett25

1. jbeckett25

WTB mag 7

I have a ETSS reef Devil skimmer and I need a pump for it any one have one cheep
  2. jbeckett25

The UV for U and Me

I was just reading over this post and I must say I am very annoyed with your intolerance of others opinions. you are entitled to yours and that is fine but there are a great deal of people in this hobby and I know not all of them are doing things the same way. and this allows for advancements...
  3. jbeckett25

tunze doc 9002 problems

sounds like to much air to me and maybe to high of water level
  4. jbeckett25

Never Kept SPS please help....

"Also remember to dip your SPS! Don't want to introduce any pests. Just acclimate the frags in a container with your tank water. Once you're done add X drops of iodine (I use Lugol's) stir it up and let it sit for 10-15 mins (in a warm place or with a heating pad underneath it so it doesn't get...
  5. jbeckett25

Myth Busters! fact? or fiction?

ok I have one for you all Garlic any thoughts? does it help with anything? I had some bouts with ick and it seemed that if I placed some smashed cloves in a mesh bag the Ick would go away maybe it was just the fish would eat better I don't know. But I do put just a drop or two in with my food...
  6. jbeckett25

New in Box Mag 18

come on guys don't be shy
  7. jbeckett25

sea hare

I had one, that ate nori but didn't make it. may not of had the right stuff in it to keep it healthy.
  8. jbeckett25

New in Box Mag 18

I have just as title states, A new Mag-drive 18. Still in box never had water in it. Would like to get 115.00 for it plus shipping will ship however you want at the true price of shipping.
  9. jbeckett25

Biocube aquarium

I have a 29 and I like it you can see in my pics it is doing well but I did mod it quite a bit it has a sump and fug under it that fills the whole cabnit about 12 gallens and I built a counter flow skimmer that sets behind it and ditched the hood for T5 ho's I would sugest if you do you run a...
  10. jbeckett25

T5 + Depth

I can say I have the AquaticLife T5 HO Light Fixture mine is 24 inch and I love the whole thing my tank is 20 inches deep and I have 2 Super Actinic and 2 Actinic white and I have a mix of LPS, SPS and shrooms, zoos and they are all growing well the timere is just great, and just one cord. I...
  11. jbeckett25

Red Sea Berlin Skimmer

I know the first gen was that was I have one but han't used it you just unscrew the barb and the venturi comes right out
  12. jbeckett25

Sump Designs and Examples

ok guys and gals I am going to build a new sump and refugium and would like some in put I think I need to shrink the refugium and exspand the return area? what do you think The model looks better here but had to change for mat and size sorry.:smirk:
  13. my_tank_2

my_tank_2

This is My Bio 29. About 1 1/2 years old
  14. my_tank_1

my_tank_1

This is My Bio 29. About 1 1/2 years old
  15. jbeckett25

need some new pumps

ok guys I need to get a return pump and a pump to run a berlin skimmer for the 90 I just found was thinking about a mag 12 for the return. and just dont know about the skimmer (it came with the tank don't know anything about them I made my own for my 29 reef). so what I am asking is what pumps...