Recent content by JasonL

1. JasonL

Back from Overseas

I just looked at your addiction Rhodes and I must say, very impressive. I printed the whole thing. You will have a copycat in about 9 years. I cant wait to see it as it progresses. When I retire, I was considering opening a Saltwater Shop. We will see where the tides carry me. Im glad to see...
  2. JasonL

Back from Overseas

Im actually from South Carolina, but stationed up at Fort Drum NY. If I was back at home I would certainly be there. Also I love the quote, It was only $20.00. I use it all the time:D , at least once a week. Again, I look forward to posting and reading. In this hobby, you learn somthing new...
  3. JasonL

Back from Overseas

Hello everyone. I am in the military and have just returned from assignment in Germany. Its been 3 years since I had an aquarium set up and now Im back at it again. Im going to keep it small for now but when I retire... (evil laugh) This is what I have so far. 29 gallon Bio cube (Stock)...
  4. JasonL

aqualight pro

I had that same lighting about 8 months ago. I had it on a 75 gallon and it was doing great. Great lighting.
  5. JasonL

$6 wave maker!!!!

Good Stuff. This is why I love reefsanctuary, people go out of thier way to save you money. Karma For You.
  6. JasonL

High Nitrates??

Pull out your live rock and give it a good sniff, Somthing could have died inside of it. (like a clam or somthing that burrowed deep inside.) The smell of sulfer is a good sign of this. What type of water have you been changing out with?
  7. JasonL

Importance of surface Agitation?

Ripples do make everything look nice. Especially under moon lights.
  8. JasonL

My first adventure.

Tank looks great, green hair...you gotta hate it. I had a sailfin tang that kept it at bay. Does Nicole chow down on it?
  9. JasonL

Just want to say hello

Welcome
  10. JasonL

Heating Issues

Oh, by the way, I googled the tank you purchased, based off what I seen it will probably be an amazing tank. Who ever designed it was probably someone that took what the average reefer wanted and actually made it happen. A built in skimmer is awsome. Great product, keep us informed on it.
  11. JasonL

Heating Issues

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idProduct=CW1111 check out this website, the Coolworks Ice probe is fairly cheap and might help, just depends on how hot your tank gets, It only costs $103.95, Not a bad price. I plan on buying it myself. Any opinions on this product out there?
  12. JasonL

mexican turbo snails... dancing?

I like big shells and I can not Lie, You other snails cant deny, when a snail walks in with an itty bitty waste and a big shell in your face you get sprung....Sing that to your self when the snail starts dancing, yeah Im sorry, it was corny...but still funny...in wierd kinda way.
  13. JasonL

spikes

The maroons are more for decoration. There "spikes" are just excess soft flappy skin. They use there hard head for defense, they just keep smashing thier opponent
  14. JasonL

red feather or anemone... cant tell

:thumbup: Cool looking, Im gonna start looking for what it is right now. My job is so boring, but it leaves me plenty of time to search the net.
  15. JasonL

Need Help in Germany

I have tried and tried to google it but its just not working out for me, However I did go into a chinese eatery the other day and they had a huge display tank. At least 200 Gallons. And to be quite honest with you, I truly believe it was the best looking tank that I have ever seen, absolutely...