Recent content by IPisces

1. IPisces

Questions about Zoos

garilla nipples are kind of a pink but the zoa color is different. and does not have white markings running thru it. But looking at them again, they look more like the ones that are called blow pops. Eye of rah has a different color skirt and no white in them. Any way, AaronsOcean1, if you...
  2. IPisces

Questions about Zoos

Zoas come in many different colors and patterns, including the skirts. I have some that look like those. They look like Eye of Rah. Mine have long skirts also. Some zoas have shorter skirts, some have longer. You may notice a change in skirt length due to the flow also. I dont think is is...
  3. IPisces

Sharing My RSM 130

LOL...done that too!
  4. IPisces

Sharing My RSM 130

The babies take care of that nem real good. Its amaizing the instinct they have. They were only 5 months old when I put them in the tank. All they ever new was a bare 10 gal and the second I put them in this tank they dove straight into the anemone. They were only about a half inch long and...
  5. IPisces

Sharing My RSM 130

Thanks I agree, if your going to put out any money for nice clowns the snowcasso is a really pretty one to get.
  6. IPisces

Sharing My RSM 130

Thank you...A friend that lives nearby has a breading pair of "Picasso" clownfish. They raises 5 clutches and a number of the babies turned out like those considered to be "Platinum" or "Snowflake" colorations.
  7. IPisces

Sharing My RSM 130

Thanks I think after a couple years I now have got some idea as to how to use my camera. lol...
  8. IPisces

What swims in your tank?

All right, you asked. I have a few tanks. Sizes in gallons are a 90, 75, 55, 54 and 34rsm. Also have a 3gal picco, but no fish in it. The list of fish are; pair orange ocellaris clownfish pair black ocellaris clownfish saddleback clownfish clarki clownfish platinum clownfish picasso...
  9. IPisces

Sharing My RSM 130

New pic of the babies Well, guess they are not really babies anymore. They are 16 months old now. And some other new shots.
  10. IPisces

Sparklesmcgraw's RSM 130D

Love the ric colony. Thats a beautiful anemone too. Both of them, but particularly the big on on the top right. Very nice tank.
  11. IPisces

Sharing My RSM 130

Thanks. Those two are something else. They were 5 months old when I got them. No bigger than maybe 3/4" long. Just sooo tiny. All they new was a 10 gal bare tank with a sponge filter and about 50+ siblings. To my total amazement, when I released them into the tank, they made a B-line for...
  12. IPisces

Sharing My RSM 130

I purchased my used RSM 130 two years ago. I struggled with real bad algae issue for almost a year in it but all worked out great. Occupants are two young clowns. They were born in may 2010. A Tail spot blenny, a black bar chromis, and a diamond gobie. 1st pic was when it was set up in 2009...
  13. IPisces

RSM owners - what are your other pets?

Thanks. Shes a the best. She's gone over 16,000 miles on this bike.
  14. IPisces

RSM owners - what are your other pets?

Just found this forum. I have had a RSM 130 for 2 years now. Besides numerous fish, and inverts, the only other pet now is our little girl. She's 9 years old. Her name is Shelby.
  15. IPisces

What the?????

Aren't those sooo cool. Amaizing creatures. I love feeding them. I have one that will eat on demand just about every time. The others could care less when I try to tempt them with food. Great pics and pretty coral.