Recent content by ionracing

1. I

lighting for 12g Eclipse

Well I started a similar thread in the nano section but I want to continue it here to see if i get more opinons. So to recap I have a 12g Eclipse with 20lbs of live sand and 12lbs of live rock. The last issue is the lighting. There are two ways I can go. The retrofit would be this SunPaq...
  2. I

12g Eclipse lighting

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/11881/size/big here is the pic of the tank to help in the conversation. Any other ideas please tell me know. I really dont want to play with it later after its cycled through
  3. The Start

The Start

This is a pic after about a week with 20lbs of live sand and around 12lbs of live rock in a 12g Eclipse
  4. I

12g Eclipse lighting

ok i was thinking of ditching the hood altogther and get this lighting system Orbit Aquarium Light Fixture 2 x 40W SunPaq Lamps, 1 Lunar Light & Fan - 20 in. | Compact Fluorescent | Lighting Systems | Aquarium - ThatPetPlace.com but when i found out it was a bit to wide to fit with the stock...
  5. I

12g Eclipse lighting

ok so i had a 100g reef tank before so i am pretty knowledgable. i have a 12g eclipse tank that i have switched from tropical to salt. It has 20lbs of live sand and about 10-12lbs of live rock. i am honestly only interested in fish, mushrooms, polyps, and really not much else. The tank comes...