Recent content by Invertical

1. Invertical

Problems getting strong siphon from overflow.

tubes i've tried...with very very slow siphon http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/15386/cat/508 pic. of my external box...tubes go below drain. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/15384/cat/508 picture of internal and external boxes....water...
  2. cheap diy overflow with no siphon

cheap diy overflow with no siphon

pictures show tubes I have used, external drain box, and internal box.
  3. cheap diy overflow with no siphon

4. cheap diy overflow with no siphon

5. Invertical

Problems getting strong siphon from overflow.

can't seem to get a good siphon from my internal box to my outside box..I have a 1" pvc tube that barely siphons at all, and I don't know if it's the angle or not....I have a rubber hose that barely siphons as well 3/4" ID. and the ones that seem to siphon the best, but not nearly enough water...
  6. Invertical

background color??

nice tank!
  7. Invertical

background color??

I think I do like the blue alot better myself...your tank isn't that bad for 2 weeks....are you just cycling with LR?
  8. Invertical

background color??

hehe yea I don't want any pictures for my background....kinda takes away from the tank ya know?
  9. Invertical

background color??

I would assume black would contrast coral color better, but for some reason all I ever see is blue. I was just curious as to why blue.
  10. Invertical

background color??

so when I get corals down the road would black contrast the colors more? Lot's of people's tanks i've seen use blue, I was just wondering why blue mainly.
  11. Invertical

background color??

First off...hello out there!!! i'm new to the forum. :bow: what is a better color for my reef? Blue or Black? I havn't added one yet and I need to but I was curious as to what color is best?