Recent content by herefishy

1. herefishy

Ledtric Inspire Fixture used $325 Shipped

Maybe I'm missing it, but how much tank can this cover ( 20 " deep)...thanks
  2. herefishy

Tank breakdown sale NE NJ

PM sent.
  3. herefishy

CREE LED Fixtures for sale.

I am interested in one of these LED units. As my eyes are not what I'd like them to be (even with my reading glasses!) on the spec sheet is there any guidance on the coverage of one unit? I am lighting a 40b that will have sps. How high (or low) would I hang it to receive optimal coverage...
  4. herefishy

Iwasaki 20k DE 150w lamp

Would you consider an outright sale?
  5. herefishy

Allardi and Clarkii Clownfish Pairing

No Clownfish advice? :ofr:
  6. herefishy

Allardi and Clarkii Clownfish Pairing

If there are any clownfish experts out there I would love to hear any opinions. I recently acquired a pair of what he said was an Allardi pair from a member in my local club. Well, the larger female is certainly an Allardi the smaller male is most certainly a Clarkii. The female is digging like...
  7. herefishy

Radiums on a Galaxy

I also am running a Phoenix-love it. But that bulb is a de...my Galaxy is powering se bulbs. Phoenix se are hard to find AND super costly!
  8. herefishy

Radiums on a Galaxy

I am sure there is an answer somewhere, but with all of the digging ito old threads regarding MH lighting I have not found an answer to my specific question. I have a dual 250w Galaxy e. ballast. Can I run Radiums on this ballast BUT expect a shorter life to the bulb or....? Any one have any...
  9. herefishy

Brittle Star Mystery

Once I was on to them I really noticed them. ALL OF THEM! I think every bloody brittle star was popping out of their hole and showing themselves. <<neat>> I knew I had a lot from the night flashlight spying I often do but whoa! It was then that I notice the puffs of whitish liquid they...
  10. herefishy

Brittle Star Mystery

I have a 150g tall that is 3 years old. Always been healthy, params good. It has been a mixed reef, some sps, lps and softies. I have 4 clowns, 1 PJ Cardinal, 1 six line and a medium Blue hippo. I did my usual tank check, swiped the glass....all looked as it always does. Good. No more than a...
  11. herefishy

WTB Protein Skimmer

Ooooops, I am sorry. Forgot to post that I found a skimmer. Thank you anyway!
  12. herefishy

Help Choosing a Protein Skimmer

I agree with the above poster...recently purchased an SWC 120 for my 45g. I am running an ASM G3 on my 150g. I REALLY like them both. Sure, you can spend a lot more on a skimmer, but I find no need to because both the SWC and ASM are fantastic in my book. Never a day of trouble with my ASM. It...
  13. herefishy

Old powerhead maintenance

Wow, impressive. A testimony I think to how they just do not build things like they used to!
  14. herefishy

Vertex IN-100 Protein Skimmer vs...

I just ordered the SWC 120...can't wait to receive it! I have heard so much good about these SWC skimmers I could not refuse it. With all of my research and reading, the SWC won.
  15. herefishy

WTB Protein Skimmer

Still searching...anyone?