Recent content by GradeAMarine99

1. GradeAMarine99

HELP! unidentified Anemone issue

Will try doing a water change as an option. As for now I’ve got my local community stumped and the original owner confused. Holding thumbs he bounces back.
  2. GradeAMarine99

Hello Sir, thank you very much for the informative advice. I will do my best to wait it out and hope he snaps out of what ever slump he is in. I was completely unaware of the Red spectrum shift with older lights. I look forward to broadening (and sharing) my knowledge from/with experienced...
  3. GradeAMarine99

Hi all thanks for the input, I really do appreciate it. I did suspect chemical warfare at first but after putting in Red Sea carbon I saw no change after a week and a half. I am in a bit of a predicament, @DaveK you recommend I do a 25% water change to try and eliminate the risk of an unknown...
  4. GradeAMarine99

Thanks so much’
  5. GradeAMarine99

Thanks for the welcome. Is there any chance you can move my thread to a more appropriate sub section?
  6. GradeAMarine99

Hello everyone, decided to join the forum to seek more help or insight on my issue that I’ve been having. (Apologies If thread is in the wrong sub section) I am not new to the hobby at all but I am some what new to keeping Anemones. I have had this large RBTA in my tank for about 3 months now...