Recent content by Got Bait

1. G

Rock Piles?

Hey guys, it's been a while since I have been around. Well I wanted to take some rocks and glue them together to make nice, firm rock structure/caves. I am wanting to know of what kind of material to use to glue the rocks together. Super glue, silicone, or what? Thanks all, Jay.
  2. G

Excess salt everywhere!

Lol, yeah thanks for the help.:wave: Woody is pyschic.
  3. G

Excess salt everywhere!

Hey guys, it's been a while since I have posted anything on here. I got a problem though. I have all this excess salt building up on the hood, on the outside walls on the tank, on my pump, and even on the wall behind the tank. I was wondering if everyone's tank does this or if something is...
  4. G

Is there anything for this?

Thanks for the site. But I couldn't quite find what you were talking about.
  5. G

Is there anything for this?

Im looking for something to cover my intake and outflow pvc pipes in my tank. I have a few little shrimp in the tank and a few have already been sucked down.(They survived though, them tough little buggers.) Anyway, I was hoping there is something out there that I could cover them with.
  6. G

Some pics. of my tank so far

Yes, the water flow is up and running good. Here are some pics. This is the left side. The side that pumps the water into the tank. This is the right side, where the water is sucked in. You can see it in the pic. This is where the suction goes down into the w/d. And here is where the...
  7. G

Yes, local tank only.
  8. G

I mixed it up with sea salt. I don't understand the confirming local fauna part?
  9. G

He isn't that big. You can see him in the front right hand corner in the first pic. He looksl ike a rock. Plus he is only there to help the cycle.
  10. G

Alright guys, here are a few pics of my tank so far. :thumbup:
  11. G

Snapper ID please?

No problem!:thumbup:
  12. G

Snapper ID please?

I guess the only real difference is the lack of canine teeth, that snapepr have. Grunts eat mostly crusteaceans, while snapper eat more of a fish centered diet.
  13. G

Snapper ID please?

The only reason I knew that is because I fish. They are good grouper bait.:LOL: I will get back to you about the diff. in a sec.
  14. G

Snapper ID please?

That isn't a snapper. That is a Bluestriped Grunt. The latin name is Haemulon sciurus. Here is the site. http://www.csulb.edu/depts/biology/marine/species/Bluestriped_Grunt.html_f/Bluestriped_Grunt.html
  15. G

Greetings :-)

Hye man, welcome. Nice name too.:thumbup: