Recent content by Frootstik

1. F

Sully's RSM Reefer 350

Hey mate I was wondering what the details of your light programme are? I have the same lights on the same tank and am hang trouble. Not sure if I don't have them bright enough. Was hoping you could give me some info on your programme. cheers
  2. F

Frootys RSM 130d major overhaul!

Cheers mate. So what's the best sand to add?
  3. F

Yeah mate I understand that. But will it mean I have less chance of things going wrong?
  4. F

Can I add more sand then if I should keep my old stuff? I'm looking at cured live rock from my lfs. Said they will put it aside for me until I get home in 3 weeks. I can put that straight into the tank with no worries hey???
  5. F

I had it looking great about 12 months ago. Now I'm not so happy. Morphs have absolutely taken over everything! I only have the 2 corals, which I will part with when I start the clean up. My biggest issue here is the sand bed. Can I swap out all my sand for new sand? That is my biggest headache...
  6. F

So here is a picture of my tank. Very embarrassed about it. But it will see better days again. Any ideas about my issues and question would be awesome.
  7. F

New to the Forum so hellooooooo!!!

Hi all Im fairly new to the aquarium world and new to the forum. Hoping to get some great ideas and help while I'm on here, and talk to some great people about a great hobby. I have a rsm 130d. Its seen better days as I've been working away for a while, so a tear down and rebuild is on the cards.
  8. F

Well nothing exactly wrong with it. I just wanted new stuff if I were to clean up and strip the tank down. And I wanted to add more sand also. Or can I at least clean the old sand? Am I able to take it out of the tank to clean it up anyway? But it in a bucket with the water? Will a small amount...
  9. F

Because I'm stripping my tank down for the rebuild and clean, I was going to change all the sand over. Is that not a good idea? Can I add a little bit of live rock? And some dry base rock?
  10. F

Nope can't post pictures yet as im new
  11. F

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum, and pretty new to marine aquariums. First off I would like to say hi! And hope to get some great info and knowledge from the forum. Anyway, I have a rsm 130d. Have had it for about 2 years. I starting working away not long after getting it and it's been a bit...