Recent content by fourseventeen

1. F

Don't let the Red Sea gurus see this!

Reefkid...I am not seeing how you plan to mount the loc-line back on there???
  2. F

SPS Frags WYSIWYG 50+ available (Kansas City)

lol yeah you just may be right about that.
  3. F

SPS Frags WYSIWYG 50+ available (Kansas City)

these able to be shipped priority mail to save me some money? Im one of those broke reefers who has a County job that doesnt pay much more than peanuts lol.
  4. F

Selling Crocea Clams

where are you located? What are their sizes and how long have you had them?
  5. F

Tony, I was talking about stock surface skimmer? It looks like from your photos you are running the surface skimmer? With the stock pumps output it seems to pretty much max out my surface skimmer. I am not running the stock skimmer in the back of the tank either...I am using the Hydor slim skim...
  6. F

awesome thats what I thought! Those fittings will just come out of the stock pumps and glue those in...easy enough. Can you get those elbows at home depot? I dont think I can run the MJ1200s...to much flow for me. I have 2 Hydor evolution 550s in the tank also. And with the stock pumps the water...
  7. F

Most unique dives?

Mine so far would be Crystal River florida doing all of the cavern dives out there. Super super cool!
  8. F

FS: DDC-01 PWM daylight dimmer controller.

I have a DDC-01 daylight controller for dimmable drivers like the Mean Well ELN-60-48P. I just bought this new from RapidLED this week and cant use it. I will sell it for $40.00 plus $5.00 to ship USPS Priority mail. This would be an awesome upgrade if you have an LED kit with dimming drivers...
  9. F

I have cleaned the pumps. water level is high...ive tested it so high that my display was nearly over flowing. Thanks for the contact info and the update on Pinky...that explains a lot. I heard Pinky was REAL good and taking care of people.
  10. F

I would be real interested to see the photos from this mod as well. I am wanting to ditch my POS stock pumps. I have tried un successfully to get some answers from "Pinky" at Red Sea but she doesnt respond to emails. One of my 2 stock pumps always makes funky noises and blows bubbles. If I turn...