Recent content by flytrap

1. F

phosphate reactor vs Media basket.

I have a Media basket and have Chemipure elite in bottom chamber. I have been trying to put filter media in top chamber but after 1 day I get restricted flow and find that my auto top off put fresh RO water and then when I change the filter media now the tank is to full. I was thinking about...
  2. F

RSM 130D Grate removal

Hey All, How do you removed the grate on the back of tank behind the surface skimmer? I really need to clean good. I tried to buy an extra but not available. Thanks Steve
  3. F

Surface skimmer for 130D

I am having a problem with flow in the back chamber of my 130D. Not sure were the flow is being restricted. But my surface skimmer is at highest position and not doing much. The water line in the pump chamber is on the 3 line down.It must be a snail shell or some on the other side of the Protein...
  4. F

Stunners for sale (SOLD)

They are listed water resisted. They are sold. Thanks Steve
  5. F

Stunners for sale (SOLD)

I have the following for sale. Extension Cable MSRP $3.95 X2 =$7.90 Wall trans. 1.5 amp - powers up to 6-6w Strips MSRP $19.00 Stunner Reflector - New MSRP $6.95 X2 =$13.90 Stunner 6 watt 453nm Blue LED Strip 12.5" MSRP $49.00 Stunner 6 watt 403nm Ultraviolet LED Strip 12.5" MSRP...
  6. F

Red Sea 34 130D Dimmable LED Custom Lighting System controlled by Neptune Apex!!!!

Re: Red Sea 34 130D Dimmable LED Custom Lighting System controlled by Neptune Apex!!! Okay sorry it took so long but here some pictures. Closeup of LED Upgrade LED Upgrade Blues Only Blue LED Light Only All LED Lights On - at 80% Blues and 50% Whites I have not taken...
  7. F

Red Sea 34 130D Dimmable LED Custom Lighting System controlled by Neptune Apex!!!!

I have a Red Sea 34G 130D system that I purchased from Dav Miller a local shop about a year ago. I have done several upgrades since I got it. I replaced the factory slimmer with a Tunze 9002 and purchased a media basket and Upgrade cup from inTank. I also added a Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155...
  8. F

Red Sea Max 130D Circulation Pump noisy

Hey All, Thanks for the great advice. I am sure that I can find a fix. Steve
  9. F

Red Sea Max 130D Circulation Pump noisy

I have a 130D that I setup in March 2010 one of the Circulation Pump is noisy. I have looked at it but don't see the problem. Do the impellers go bad that soon? Thanks Steve
  10. F

VorTech MP10 ES Propeller Pump

What is the thickness of the 130D?
  11. F

VorTech MP10 ES Propeller Pump

I have a RSM 130D Do I need to use the rubber spacer on this tank? Thanks Steve
  12. F

RSM Media Baskets and Skimmer Cup

Should it be a struggle fit in my RSM 130D? Also should StevieT skimmer cup for the Tunze 9002 rest on the opening or be up a little? Thanks Steve
  13. F

New Tunze 9002 Skimmer adding Magnet

I have a Tunze 9002 and used some 5 min epoxy to attach a magnet to the side. It was about 2 day later that I put the other magnet with cardboard between the part connected to the tunze slip right off. Did I use the wrong kind of epoxy? Thanks Steve
  14. F

Neptune Apex Lite Controller

I really like the iPhone app.
  15. F

Neptune Apex Lite Controller

Terry Thanks for the help