Recent content by fitofansami

1. F

water change question

2 months old tank..., every single thing you will be doing to try to fix it is gonna be as good as bad for water chemistry, only advice I can give is to be patience and not go crazy after the losses you ll be having during this first year. Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  2. F

New tank

As per you described it, I see lots of things going to happen to your first aquarium in the next months but its your choice to suffer them with or without corals. Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  3. F

HELP with red/purple "stuff"

cyanobacteria, had it on my first aquariums and gone with the medicine but no one is gonna recommend it to you Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  4. F

New tank

everyone is gonna tell you something diferent but in my case im on the low maintenance side so im using the basic but in my experience necesary things in my sump I do have a Skimmer, I dont have socks in the input water because they need to be cleaned washed or rinsed every week so I just let...
  5. F

New tank

You need to make a budget and knowing your limits go get some stuff I love to get used stuff, it is a expensive hobbie if youre gonna start from zero, soy basically now you re gonna need a skimmer because you have a lot of water and its gonna be nasty without one, I have not so much time now but...
  6. F

New tank

good for turtles Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  7. F

New tank

will be better to check if some store could make the drilling for you, in my case I bought the diamond hole saw for 20 bucks here in Canada but in my experience only drilled 3 aquariums and broke one of them in the process (the thinner the glass the worst), but in a small 30gallons for sure you...
  8. F

New tank

light depends if u wanna have an anemone for your clownfish or not, for example a long tentacle anemone will require a good light to thrive if you re not planning to feed her, but you should plan all this before you start the project, even the salt used is diferent for corals or fish only...
  9. F

New tank

canister or hang on back filters are not "designed" for marine but freshwater aquariums, anyway you can use it or almost anything that moves water to make it useful if you make some modifications, I used to have a 20 gallons full of triving marine life with almost anything but 2 water...
  10. F

Sick fairy wrasse

do you have any posibility to setup an quarantine aquarium to medicate him? Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk