Recent content by fishingfishout

1. fishingfishout

Fishingfishout RSM 250 (video & Pics)

Hi guys! My tank turned 4 months old today so I though I'd post a new video and pics. Recent additions include a Green Clown Goby, Porcelain Crab, Falco's Hawkfish, McCoskers Flasher Wrasse,the crazy looking starfish, and an Elegance Coral. Sorry about some of the photos. Enjoy...
  2. fishingfishout

Starfish ID Paaaalease!

Thanks everyone! I'm still not 100% on what it is but I'll figure it out. It looks a lot like both of the Stars mentioned. Has anyone had a problem with these guys in a tank?
  3. fishingfishout

Anemone and Porcelain Crab help

Hey all! My porcelain crab finally found my BTA in the aquarium and is trying to host. The anemone doesn't seem to be enjoying the crabs presence and has closed itself up for the most part but the crab won't go away. Anyone have experience with this? Does the anemone just end up adjusting...
  4. fishingfishout

Starfish ID Paaaalease!

Hey guys I just picked up this starfish tonight. The LFS said it was reef safe and they just picked these up at some show in Chicago. Anyone know what kind it is? I can't seem to find it anywhere... Thanks in advance!
  5. fishingfishout

Here are some larger pics! Enjoy! And or course...
  6. fishingfishout

I was lucky enough to find him at my LFS. He had Ich about a week after I got him but I was able to treat with copper and hyposalinity. I also started using garlic and now I think he's the healthiest fish I have. Big fat belly on him! I didn't get to check out that thread but I will. I...
  7. fishingfishout

I'm not resizing it to that and I can't figure out how or why it's uploading that way. It's driving me crazy. Any idea how I can fix it?
  8. fishingfishout

Give it another whirl! I had to finish the upload. I LOVE my BSJF!
  9. fishingfishout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOJ7ZnWuL0
  10. fishingfishout

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Thank you SO much. I wish I could make the picture a little bigger. Does anyone know how I could do that?
  11. fishingfishout

I will try that now. Thanks for the advice!!!
  12. fishingfishout

My RSM 250 since June 2010 This is my tank. I hope you all enjoy. I absolutely love my RSM. This is my first saltwater tank and they made the process exceptionally easy to setup. Even though I would LOVE to cure my microbubble problem this is the perfect setup for me right now.
  13. fishingfishout

Hi, my name is Ron and I am a Reef-a-holic

Hi, my name is Kurt and I am a reef-a-holic. Just started my tank in June and it's already spiraling out of control. I have a RSM 250 and as you can see it's off to a fast start. YouTube - MVI 0548 I realized I might have a problem when my fiance started working part time at the LFS...
  14. fishingfishout

New to the Club! Introducing Oscar!

Enjoy! He loves his leather coral and I think the leather coral loves him back. Oscar won't let any hermit crabs anywhere NEAR the coral...
  15. fishingfishout

Large Reef Upgrade Decision Making!, Please assist

I have a RSM 250 and I absolutely love it. I travel quite a bit and the ease of set up is great. I'm working on the auto top off but I wouldn't have done it any other way. The sleak look of the RSM is great. FWIW