Recent content by FishHead79

1. FishHead79

Not sure what happened 72" light fixture FS

sold Thanks cor viewing
  2. FishHead79

This light is still up for grabs Price reduction $500.00 + Shipping again this light is in like new condition with NO corrosion and NO damage. The LED digital display still has the cellophane on it. Bulbs Are 2mo old with 8mo of life left on them.
  3. FishHead79

It is what it is... I'm sure a lot of people on the forum would like to do what you did. Me being one of them. I just don't have the time to build my own light system. Regardless this light is in mint condition and is plug and play ready. If someone is genuinely interested in the fixture I will...
  4. FishHead79

Thank you. I sent him a pm just waiting for a reply. light still available
  5. FishHead79

My post got deleted so here it goes again... I have an "aquatic life" 72" 468w 12 bulb HO t5 light with electronic display. 6 led moon lighting. The bulbs have 2 months on them. The light "new" is listed for $779.00. I will let it go for $650.00. E-mail me @ jerm_backus@yahoo.com...
  6. FishHead79

Beckett Skimmer

Great build that guy did. I was hoping to get a little feed back from actual beckett users though.
  7. FishHead79

Beckett Skimmer

Anyone here running a Beckett Skimmer? I am in the market for one and have found a model SK2550. I just wanted some feedback from some Beckett users. Thanks
  8. FishHead79

WTB Motions Oceans 4 way or 8 way

The title says it all. I am interested in a 4 or 8 way motions oceans flow distributor. If anyone has one or knows of someone who has one for sale let me know. Thanks, Jeremy
  9. FishHead79

neon green mushrooms for trade in ny

where in ny are you?
  10. FishHead79

Tunze 6100 with Tunze rock $120 shipped

Jeff is that you?
  11. FishHead79

Polycarbonate?????

Does any one else have any insite on polycarbonate?
  12. FishHead79

Polycarbonate?????

I am going bare bottom in my 120 reef and was wondering if there would be any issues in protecting the glass with a polycarbonate sheet. My biggest concern would be leaching. Help...
  13. FishHead79

Help Me Design My Algae Scrubber.

Personally jmo if you could have the scrubber after your pre filter bag but before your filtration and carbon you will increase the amount of nutrients going to the scrubber. If you have it after carbon and filter you wont get premium algae growth.