Recent content by fishguy52

1. F

yellow tang RSM 130

thats kinda what i was thinking they seem better when they have room to swim
  2. F

yellow tang RSM 130

wondering if a yellow tang is a good idea in a RSM 130. i have wanted one for sometime and i don't think i will be moving to a bigger system anytime soon? what do you guys feel about adding a yellow tang
  3. F

how to keep water in the back of a red sea max 130

thanks for the help this is awesome. cleaned the grate and cut the sponge. worked great to stop it form pulling air.
  4. F

how to keep water in the back of a red sea max 130

i have a red sea max 130 and i am not able to run both the filter pumps because if i do one of the pumps will start to pull air bubbles right a way. a few months ago i was able to run both pumps no problem ? any ideas on what i should do i have changed the filter sponge and it has no helped...
  5. F

RO water ????

Do the most of the reefers on her use RO water in their system? i am having problems with getting rid of brown algaie in my RSM 130. i have tried everything but RO water. any one care to comment if they think this will help me out
  6. F

Hello for Canada

hey Reefers new to RS, love reef keeping and my new RSM 130. i saw there is a form for Red sea max owners and cant wait to get great ideas form them and all the others on here